- Lead Pay Structure Administration within our systems and tools.
- Lead the Market Benchmarking/Pricing process.
- Lead Survey Vendor Management & Participation/Submission process. Will effectively manage relationship with survey vendors and lead survey participation/submission efforts.
- Support general Salary Administration (Annual & Off-Cycle). This includes monitoring workflow requests related to pay changes, perform market analyses, assessing internal equity, and making salary recommendations for new hires, promotions and other adjustments.
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements of the company’s compensation programs, ensuring accurate and timely internal and external reporting of compensation programs and practices.
- Provide analytic and modeling support for the design and implementation of compensation programs.
- Recommend revisions to processes and plans to enhance efficiency, cost-effectiveness, market competitiveness and support of business objectives.
- Assist with research, audits, and other projects as assigned.
HanesBrands Inc. is a global company with more than 60,000 associates in 47 countries, all working together to create the world’s best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We’re building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance or human resources or related field
- 5+ years of progressive, strong, hands-on broad based compensation experience
- Prior experience with market surveys, market benchmarking/pricing, and pay structure administration
- Advanced skills in Excel; experience with macros, modeling, and forecasting
- Highly analytical and process orientated, with strong attention to detail and problem solving, consulting, influencing and partnering skills
- Effective communication skills and adept at tailoring both written and verbal communication based on the audience, e.g. HR partners, peers, employees, management
- High energy, results orientation; hands-on and understands the details
- High interpersonal skills, credibility, discretion, ethics, and integrity