This position’s main functions are to provide support to the sales force by selecting thread colors on embroidery orders when requested, to color orders with the direction given by the Sales Force, to update the art master and maintenance the order in oracle with new colors selected and to give sales agents recommendations on more suitable options, when necessary.
- Works in the dashboard, checks out orders, by art complete date and rush dates to ensure we meet the customer’s ship dates and expectations.
- Colors art and garments by viewing the on-line sales order. Checking the Refer to’s, color instructions, and any attachments, to insure the order is colored as requested.
- Sets up color sequences, maintenance arts in oracle by style/color, and completes the arts in the dashboard, which releases the job holds and order holds
- Updates specific color information for a Varity of logos. Checks swatches for the best thread match, on all garments, including strips and trim matches.
- Frequent contact with sales agents and customers as issues arise concerning color selection, particularly when additional direction is needed.
- Maintain a department average of 25 arts per day, after completion of training.
- Navigates through Citrix to work in Oracle and all art servers to view art and refer to’s.
- Possesses familiarity with process methods, art locations and with all garment styles.
- Assists Art Sales Liaison with, thread match guides and pattern suggestion guides.
- Acts as a liaison between ATR, Digitizers, PSP's, ASA's, Sales force, Production, Art Resource Planner, Approvals, and anyone else with color issues. Must be able to resolve any color issue.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- General knowledge of Macintosh and PC computers
- Knowledge of Oracle and the Art Master a plus
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Pass a color test
To quality, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should no require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accomodation for any part of the application process should contact us directly: