The Production Art Coordinator is responsible for managing the workflow and resources of special projects as they pertain to the Art and Art Development teams and ensuring project status is communicated with all necessary parties. The Production Art Coordinator is also responsible for developing and implementing process improvements to ensure on-time delivery of special projects.
- Researches and develops strategies, initiatives, and objectives for meeting organizational needs, specifically within the Art Department and Art Development Team.
- Works with the Design Supervisor to provide creative direction for new projects.
- Establishes clear project guidelines and supports team members throughout the development process.
- Communicates project status with all necessary parties; inter & extra-departmental.
- Collaborates with the Art and Art Development Managers, Supervisors and Leads to allocate appropriate resources to complete projects.
- Collaborates, makes recommendations and streamlines practices in order to gain further efficiencies in our process in conjunction with the Art and Art Development teams.
- Supports the business development team in determining creative art solutions to support strategic partnerships.
- Gets buy-in from stakeholders on interdepartmental initiatives.
- Collaborates with other teams in the organization to ensure successful delivery of new projects.
- Upholds GTM’s Vision and Mission by “Making it Personal” during every interaction and process with all departments and team members (e.g., identifying personal weaknesses and working to improve them).
- Upholds the company values: Accountable, Coachable, Demonstrates Courage, Communicates Effectively, Relates Well to Others, Collaborates, Drives for Results, Solves Problems, and Executes Effectively.
- Completes position specific training plans, and engages in continuous development utilizing developmental plan in order to increase professional growth and effectiveness.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or relevant coursework
- At least 3 year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), experience in M3, Smart Office a plus.
- Knowledge in application software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Design Shop, Ethos, etc.
- Experience in web/system development preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with limited supervision; highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: