Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers and determine hiring needs. Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit, and select high quality candidates. Interview/screen candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers. Negotiate job offers with candidates and clearly communicate all aspects of the offer include salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc. Interact with recruitment and retention vendors for advertising, internet job boards and applicant tracking systems. Utilize available technology to track the function and communicate efforts and planning information through the use of metrics.
- Manage the recruitment process life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Evaluates applicant’s qualifications using preliminary telephone screening allowing only viable candidates to move into the recruiter interview process.
- Execute a strong understanding of behavioral interviewing skills and candidate evaluation techniques. Ability to effectively interview and assess candidates for assigned positions using these techniques.
- Responsible for coordinating internal transfer process including verifying qualifications and contact with manager as well as follow up with candidate regarding outcome.
- Analyzes applicant data and position requirements to evaluate or improve methods and techniques for recruiting, selecting, promoting and administration of the recruitment process.
- Participates in all employment and recruitment initiatives to achieve strategic plans of department.
ensuring a positive experience for candidates/client service for hiring managers.
- Implement action plans to source qualified diverse candidates to meet requirements for positions from internal, external and/or referral candidates.
- Provide high-quality, timely and cost-effective recruitment services to internal clients at all levels within the organization.
- Provide timely communications regarding placement decisions.
- Build effective relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR generalists.
- Utilize social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) to drive networking and candidate pool development.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Ensure Talent Acquisition function is aligned with industry standards and best practices. Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations.
- Evaluate and execute employment events, such as career fairs.
- Manage contract recruiters as needed.
- Assists in the design and implementation of system upgrades.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: