The primary responsibility is to repair and maintain the embroidery machines and support equipment in order to minimize machine downtime and maximize machine availability. The position is responsible for maintaining the assigned equipment in excellent working order to protect the company’s investment and increase product output.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
- Repairs and maintains industrial embroidery and support equipment.
- Troubleshoots mechanical and electrical systems.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance on production equipment.
- Performs all tasks in a timely and efficient manner in order to minimize machine downtime and maximize production.
- Establishes, promotes, and maintains safe work habits and practices.
- Trains new mechanics as required.
- Communicates with management to keep informed of major repairs, parts consumed or required, and downtime required.
- Communicates with equipment vendors technical representatives to solve difficult machine issues.
- Orders machine parts as required.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School degree required.
- 2 years of production experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Maintenance experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Possesses the manual dexterity and visual acuity to work with small parts and tight tolerances.
- Able to work individually and part of a team.
- Ability to work with limited supervision while maintaining a positive demeanor and attitude.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Able to make sound and reasonable decisions in a fast paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: