The Facility Supervisor will maintain the distribution schedule and supervise the distribution workers in a large range of processes. The incumbent will ensure process control in expanded areas and handle HR issues with guidance from the facility HR Manager. This is a 2nd Shift position.
- Studies production/distribution schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Monitors yield and productivity in multi-areas and has the capability of implementing change to maintain Company standards.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production/distribution records
- Interprets and enforces Company policies and safety regulations.
- Coordinates training for hourly employees.
- Reviews employee performance (write reviews).
- Ability to promote a team environment.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Associate’s Degree from two-year college or technical school preferred
- Two to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in a distribution facility.
- Must have overall appreciation and understanding of the facility and how their operation affects other areas to allow them to effectively schedule production/distribution through their operations.
- Must have expert technical knowledge of the distribution process.
- Prior experience in supervisory role in manufacturing/distribution environment helpful.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Facilitate assignments to maximize shift efficiencies and meet production/distribution goals.
- Ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Interact with other Sup
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comervisors, plant management.