This position is responsible for directing and managing (owning) a very aggressive customer growth opportunity on Amazon driving the Hanes AW, Champion, Licensed Sports Apparel (LSA), and Alternative Apparel businesses. This individual will be responsible for developing, executing and driving well thought-out sales and marketing strategies across a complex platform of categories that delivers accelerated sales and profit growth. Individual must be a self-starter, a collaborator, a good communicator and have the leadership abilities to lead a team of two to three exempt level professionals.
Initiate, develop and facilitate sales and marketing strategies that increase HbI’s assortment, sales, and profit.
- Owns the HbI lead role in customer management for Amazon for Hanes AW, Champion, LSA, and Alternative Apparel.
- Must be able to motivate a team to drive the Amazon Activewear business while delivering results and balancing the team’s professional development.
- Individual needs to have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be creative, to be a problem solver and think outside of the box.
- Exhibits keen understanding of the marketing and sales process with the ability to develop, implement and communicate well thought out strategies to profitably drive HbI businesses.
- Accountability for continuous and comprehensive sales action plans to achieve goals – display ability to execute short term and long term opportunities in managing results.
- Responsible for product sell-in, assortment management, item set-up, forecasting and sales to meet/exceed Hbi financial metrics.
- Must quickly develop an understanding of processes, strategies and financial metrics for Hanes AW, Champion, LSA, and Alternative Apparel. Must be able to communicate and collaborate with Hanesbrands business partners to drive incremental business.
- Conduct business reviews with cross functional Hanesbrands teams, including but not limited to, marketing, sales, forecasting, planning, customer service, and design/merchandising.
- Development and management of the trade and budget plans to effectively deliver growth and profit. Includes oversight of markdown, advertising, and marketing budgets specific to business category.
- Develop annual financial and sales plans in conjunction with the Director, Customer Development.
- Lead quarterly product reviews, assortment plans and account sell-in meetings.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- 4-year college degree (BA, BS);
- Prefer 5+ years of previous e-commerce sales or marketing experience with major retailer partners (major retailer experience preferred)
- Travel Required
- Subscribes to the highest standards of business ethics and Global Code of Conduct
- Expert and functional knowledge of Microsoft office – especially excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibits leadership and management traits, along with strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Takes initiative and has a sense of urgency in driving results.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: