This position is primarily responsible for supporting executive(s) with the highest level of professionalism for both internal and external customers. The position is also accountable for general office duties and may provide administrative support for other areas as requested. Represents the executive in a professional, confidential, responsible and proactive manner.
Executive Assistant I duties include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed, advanced calendar and time management skills. The incumbent will be required to confidentially and efficiently manage calendar as well as managing conference room schedules.
- Confidential and effective interaction with all management levels, both internal and external.
- Managing meeting preparation. The Executive Assistant I will be required to arrange room locations, materials needed for the meeting, equipment needed for the meeting and making communication connections as required (phone conference, live meeting, video conference etc.) well in advance of the meeting starting.
- Manage day to day administrative and clerical responsibilities in a professional, positive, efficient and confidential manner. These duties include, but are not limited to full utilization/ knowledge of PC, maintaining appropriate electronic and hard copy files, appointment setting, conference scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports, organizing and maintaining essential file document. Effectively direct inquiries to appropriate colleagues for response and action.
- Supporting personnel on projects which may include ordering samples and pulling retail data from selected customers.
- Support the showrooms during trade show preparation.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel worksheets as requested.
- Function as back-up for other administrative assistants in their respective assignment(s), coordinating breaks and time off with colleagues to ensuring coverage at all times.
- Position could temporarily, on occasion, support others executives as needed; must be flexible and committed to perform or complete job assignments outside of core working hours and daily responsibilities.
- Providing other special support where needed (special events, etc.) in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Preparation of special reports, gathering and summarizing data, many of a confidential nature.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Some college work is preferred. 3-5 years of job-related experience is required.
- Incumbent must have proven experience and the ability to accept responsibility, exercise a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, good judgment, and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize and work under pressure. Incumbent must be able to keep projects moving while working on multiple projects for multiple people.
- Highly proficient computer skills and demonstrated proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong organization skills, detail orientation and efficient follow-up processes.
- Sense of urgency in completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Complies with highest standards of business ethics.
- Exude self-confidence, professional presence and enthusiasm.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: