The Marketing Assistant is critical to supporting the strategy to deliver continued growth in Innerwear’s Shapewear division. The Marketing Assistant will assist Product Marketing leaders by strategically managing a product line that entails maintaining retail partnerships, ensuring good service levels, carrying out financial plan projections and conducting extensive cross-category collaboration for the business. With limited supervision, the candidate will work independently on assigned projects but also contribute to collaborative efforts within the overall team. The Marketing Assistant will support national brand activity and events & media outreach to introduce new products through promotions & sampling efforts.
- Data Analysis: Analyzing data from internal and syndicated sources to monitor marketplace trends and to support strategies to drive the brand.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Utilize various data sources as well as overall marketplace insights to develop programs to support the brand.
- Project Leadership: Able to take ownership of projects to proactively execute compelling product and communication strategies/action plans to achieve annual sales and profit goals.
- Budget Acumen: Monitor monthly and quarterly billing and budget responsibility and assist the Marketing Managers with maintaining the budget accrual process.
- Communication: Effectively organizes and executes communication with various functional within HBI, relevant creative and media agencies, as well as any other outside contacts. Cross-functional team interaction will be a critical component of the position
- Executional Success: Responsible for seeing assigned projects through from start to finish while communicating updates to direct team and Sr. Management as needed.
- Packaging/Point-of-Purchase communication strategy development in partnership with Creative Services.
- Promotional strategy development in collaboration with the Brand Champion team and Sales teams.
- Inventory/E&O/TIL management to manage inventory and optimize cash flow.
- Data Administration/Process Administration for seasonal product launches.
- General business initiatives including monthly reporting/analysis and general business initiatives to drive sales and reduce inventory
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Computer skills, including an advanced proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to gain proficiency in new software packages.
- Must subscribe to and exhibit highest standards of business et
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: