The primary responsibility of a Team Lead is to work directly with the Art Supervisors in assisting with the training, development and growth of all team members. Team Leads work together in performing various duties, including but not limited to training new hires, working one-on-one with team members, and assisting Art Development team as needed.
- Provide complete training for all new hires.
- Cross-train existing team members on additional art processes when needed.
- Provide assistance for team members, sales, customer service, production, and production development team.
- Maintain and review all rework logs, and follow up with team members on quality issues.
- Perform one-on-one sessions with all team members to support ongoing training and development, and to identify obstacles pertaining to the workings of the department.
- Assist Art Development team as necessary.
- Review catalog shot notes and identify potential production issues.
- Provide sales training as needed for new and existing sales team members.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Delegate tasks to team members as needed.
- Work on art schedules as time allows.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant coursework
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Imagine
- Knowledge of color separations a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
- Detail oriented
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: