The Creative Graphic Designer creates new graphic design concepts for screen print and embroidery decoration for seasonal sales sample lines, sketch art requests, special art collections, sales presentations and events according to standard protocol and systems. Possesses excellent creative design skills, production skills and have an in-depth knowledge of screen print and embroidery production according to standard protocol and systems. Additional special projects may include the creation of garment/decoration sales tools, garment collection boards for client presentations, etc.
- Responsible for new creative concepts for seasonal sales sample lines, sketch requests, special art collections, sales presentations and events according to standard protocol and systems each year.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of screen print and embroidery production systems, as well as sample systems.
- Develops a work relationship with inter sales management and brand teams.
- Possesses strong market knowledge per Brand and division with whom the department collaborates.
- Researches current market trends in garment decoration processes, art locations & techniques, and develops new art concepts accordingly.
- Works with sales management, sales reps and lead clients directly, presenting new art concepts, during in-house visits.
- Travels with sales team for client presentations in the field.
- May assist Creative Director in seasonal sales presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent industry related experience in a catalog field
- Two – three years’ experience in field
- Understanding of basic graphic art concepts such as composition, color relationships and balance.
- Mastery of Macintosh computer and graphic design software