- Must have previous knitting experience
- Ability to read news print within arm’s length.
- Ability to understand simple instructions.
- Ability to count, add simple numbers, read production counter, make simple calculations such as percentages with calculator.
- Effectively collect and record data for entry to Excel Spreadsheet.
- Ability to wear hearing protection.
- Occasional use of safety glasses.
- Frequently bend at waist to obtain sock from knitting machine basin, uni-pak or buggy. Pull sock over hand to inspect for defects. If a defect is found, flag machine for fixer/knitter as quality guidelines instruct.
- Occasionally, calculate percent defective socks using calculator. If defective exceeds written specification, notify affected QC auditors and supervisors.
- Follow up or recheck machines that have been flagged for defects to be sure defects have been corrected.
- Occasionally, assist in making style/color changes by removing yarn cones from creel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly.