The Web Image Artist primarily creates web images using the Adobe Creative Suite software. These images consist of the design, the style/color and decoration location. The images are used for web and marketing purposes. They will need to have knowledge of the GFSI product lines, styles, colors and location codes. Knowledge of school colors, mascots and other client specific needs. Seasonal overtime requirements may include daily and weekend work.
- Creation of web images - uses a Macintosh computer and Adobe CC software to produce web images. Responsible for the timely and accurate production of web images.
- Filing of web images - saves art files to appropriate network locations.
- Support the Web Image Coordinators.
- Problem-solve and produce very quickly in fast pace situations with a high degree of accuracy in a highly demanding environment.
- Prioritizing workload -balances and prioritizes time to effectively meet all deadlines and requirements.
- Communication -communicates clearly and partners smoothly with internal and external clients, maintaining policies and procedures relating to overall departmental project flow.
- Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent industry related experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the field is preferred
- Mastery of Macintosh computer and graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Understanding of basic graphic art concepts such as composition, color relationships and balance