Responsible and accountable for managing the HBI Innerwear licensing business & brand collaborations. The Senior Manager will be responsible for creating the strategy and executing a business plan that expands brands into new categories, creates compelling brand elevating collaborations and delivers royalty revenue to meet HBI financial plans. The successful candidate must be able to manage this face-paced business with multiple priorities, have strong business acumen to evaluate potential new business partners, be team–oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with external licensee and Hbi cross functional groups.
- Develop and drive both long- term strategic direction and short- term business building initiatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to strategic planning, marketing plan implementation, business analysis, financial management and budget management.
- Partner with VP of Basics & GM’s of Intimates, to establish licensing strategy for the category and deliver sales & royalty goals for Innerwear
- Must be able to demonstrate a management style that handles complex interactions within a matrix organization of internal divisions and external relationships with Licensees & accounts, as well as across multiple HBI functional areas
- Identify & evaluate potential licensing partners. This work includes market research on existing manufacturers, interviewing potential partners, reviewing financial background and evaluating their ability to support our business
- Manage contract negotiations & contract development with HBI legal & third party Licensees. Oversee ongoing contractual obligations with Licensees & cross- functional teams in marketing, finance & design.
- Manage internal & external financial planning for Innerwear licenses. Responsibilities include:: reviewing monthly financial reporting from Licensees for inclusion in HBI P&L, reviewing monthly credit reporting & payment tracking with HBI finance
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to ensure plans are executed with specific attention to the seasonal launch of product updates and new program concepts to ensure brand alignment with licensed categories
- Responsible for managing/maximizing the performance of assigned businesses including forecasting, product flow, new product development and interface with Licensee & accounts.
- Working with Licensee & HBI CSR team to ensure that Licensee factory compliance maintains HBI standards
- Must be aware of retail trends, and implement overall business strategies for assigned businesses that ensure achievement of product line execution, sales and profitability objectives for HbI. Drive the coordination of creative development, packaging, promotion & other trade activities.
Work closely with brand groups in establishing objectives, providing creative direction to outside agencies, coordinating the production of point-of-sale, packaging and trade materials, and ensuring that finished creative product aligns with total brand. Coordinate consistent image, logo and cross promotions with brand groups.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
The successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and possess the interpersonal skills to interact effectively across functions.
- BS/BA Degree required with 7+ years marketing experience or MBA with 4+ years of experience
- Strong cross functional leadership skills; ability to manage complex projects effectively
- Ability to convert learning into integrated actionable plans.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, solid financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills; exhibit highest level of business ethics
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: