- Age 18 due to equipment.
- Warping Dept. - 12 Hr. Shift - 7:00 pm-7:00 am
- Provide first quality warps for internal and external customers.
- Inspect nylon/lycra as it is uncased for correct denier, merge, type and any visible defects.
- To ensure accountability - each package of nylon is marked to identify the shift that loaded it.
- Responsible for driving stock picker into nylon creels, placing package on holders, tie new packages onto thread line, transfer protective caps, remove small packages and place in boxes for recycling.
- Return repacks to carton and place on pallets to be turned to the vendor.
- Help Operators to restart machines after creels have been reloaded and tied over, removing any tight ends or defective packages.
- Patrol lycra creels for any thread lines that are above or below the packages as the machine is restarted.
- Responsible for adding packages and replacing threads when the warping orders call for any changes.
- Frequently exposed to high, precarious places and exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Obtain Stock Picker Operators License.
- Must have 20/20 vision or 20/20 correctable vision.
- Require drug test.
- Must pass vision and hearing test.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Hearing Protection, Safety Belt on Stockpicker.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: