Assist the Director of Operations and Operations Functional Leaders in administrative areas.
- Support the Director Operations and other functional leaders with presentations/ reports such as:
- Global Ops Report
- Upper Management Project Update
- Lost Units details? DPM's explanations
- Cost savings summary
- Units explanations - Efficiencies
- CA Plants Performance
- CA Operations Overview & Profiles
- Monthly HN IDR
- Consolidation of various Action plans
- Translate documents required by the Director of Operations and Functional Operations Leaders.
- Provide Administrative support to the Director of Operations and Functional Operations Leaders.
- Coordinate purchasing orders for stationery/cleaning/ food supplies for Operations corporate offices.
- Elaborate Director of Operations T&E reports.
- Coordinate the agenda and distribution of Operations conference room.
- Responsible for attending visitors according to security procedures.
- Coordinate and organize details related to Monthly Country IDR.
- Responsible of coordination, requesting approval, and planning of events related with operations in and out of facilities: reservations, food documentation, etc.
- Other activities related with administrative assisstance and organization.
- Academic Level: Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or related.
- Experience: Administrative experience preferred.
- Functional Competences: Dominates Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Interpersonal Relations, Team Work, 100% Bilingual, Communication abilities both oral and written. Organized, Ability to do various activities.