This position provides an exceptional opportunity to work in a team environment focused on growing Retail Outlets sales.
The incumbent is responsible for developing, managing and executing analytical, tactical and operational sales insights for the Retail Outlets. With a focus on delivering customer expectations, the position is responsible for providing all-over business support and driving top line sales and profitability. Effective execution and communication skills with an aptitude for data mining and reporting, key functional areas include retail planning, sales analytics, account inventory control, and management information systems. Facilitate financial planning pre-incentive plans with collaborative input from marketing, merchandising and inventory teams. Participate in the development of accurate and timely sales plans, and forecasts.
- Implement and manage the HbI forecasting system to ensure it is maintained and utilized properly to support Retail Outlets forecasting processes.
- Serve as the communication link between internal departments – operations, marketing, merchandising, and inventory. customer account representatives and HBI internal teams – sales, customer development managers, retail planning, marketing, customer operations, customer service, finance, marketing, inventory and other cross functional areas.
- Exhibit an in-depth knowledge of managing multiple data sources and provide business insight based on analysis and communication of sales, inventory, productivity, service level reporting, sell-thru and other key financial metrics.
- Collaborate with sales, merchandising, design, marketing and customer operations on business development strategies and their execution.
- Provide data support to develop, present, implement and monitor joint business plans, with specific focus on sales and inventory management.
- Assist management in identifying business-building opportunities, sales trends, micro and macro-marketing opportunities, etc.
- Review and update the Retail Outlets forecasting system, processes, techniques, and methods to support continuous improvement in forecast accuracy.
- Create financial planning pre-incentive net sales plans by category/brand/account.
- Obtain, analyze, interpret, and disseminate key information that identifies road blocks in satisfying customer expectations.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 - 4 years of sales support and analysis experience required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational, oral and written
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with effective outside-the-box thinking.
- Results oriented.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Access.
- Experience with SAS/SAP.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: