The primary responsibility of the Team Lead is to manage the output of Team Members in his/her designated area. Additionally, Team Leads work to maximize utilization by forecasting and planning the workload within designated areas, and distributing responsibilities to Team Members. Team Leads are responsible for the day-to-day management of Team Members, measuring and reporting all aspects of output, and identifying areas for increased efficiencies. In addition, Team Leads will assist in employee training, supervision, quality assurance, and the on-going development of individual and Team performance.
- Management of Team Members within designated areas, including daily supervision and coaching, disciplinary action when necessary, and time management.
- Perform annual evaluations for Team Members and make merit recommendations.
- Manage work schedules of Team Members and make recommendations to leadership for hiring and/or separations.
- Forecast and distribute workload within designated areas.
- Measure and report individual and team performance.
- Perform quality auditing among the Warehouse department.
- Assist with the training and development of new and existing employees.
- Maintain necessary inventory levels of critical supplies within the designated work areas and communicate needs to leadership.
- Work daily with other Production, Embroidery and Art Team Leads to ensure quality communication and maximize performance.
- Assist with order production, as needed.
- Maintain equipment within designated area and communicate maintenance needs to Maintenance Technicians.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of designated work area.
- Completes position specific training plan, and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Upholds GTM’s Vision, Mission, and Values by “Making it Personal” during every interaction and process with all departments and team members.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience in Imagine a plus.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: