Working directly with a group of Account Managers, the Data Entry team plays an integral role in the success of the sales group in which the account managers are responsible for on a daily basis. Data Entry team members will be expected to maintain a fast-paced environment while ensuring accuracy in their work output. Responsible for handling inbound manual orders received via emails and web sources and providing proper documentation of all order processes along the way. Coordinates with internal resources to resolve order issues, as needed, and gives resolution to the appropriate representative. Provides effective service for internal team by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs to efficiently complete daily tasks.
- Supports the assigned email and web sources with order entry, art setups, samples, replacements, web store setup and maintenance, and all other tasks related to those specific requests.
- Creates and maintains accounts in Salesforce ensuring the correct customer types are used, impacting financial and sales tracking.
- Utilizes team inboxes and web sources to ensure availability during business hours.
- Ensures quality and enhances program satisfaction by notifying representatives of any order concerns or issues at time of entry.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of product and restrictions that fall under the HbI umbrella, including but not limited to Champion, Hanes, and GTM Sportswear.
- Communicates with supporting departments to ensure proper order processing including but not limited to art, production, boxing, domestic, and sales.
- Connects with appropriate staff or supervisor when concerns or issues arise.
- Completes position specific training plan, and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Upholds GTM’s Vision, Mission, and Values by “Making it Personal” during every interaction and process with all departments and team members.
- Performs additional responsibilities, as requested due to the needs of the business.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months to a year of related customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity, good reasoning abilities, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: