Consider Visa Sponsorship?
Full Time Regular
Location : Street
520 McCall Road
The primary responsibility of the position is to ensure product and artwork are prepared for online embellishment.
· Build CMS-ready FXG templates in Adobe Illustrator.
· Enter and validate template data in the CMS.
· Build web-ready product images using Adobe Photoshop and Image Authoring.
· Provide design scaling support for GTM Select Products and Artwork.
· Consistently meet quarterly and market-specific deadlines allowing products and templates to be available on the website at the required times.
· Communicate effectively with sales and other web tool users to help them resolve problems with our products and templates.
· Communicate delays or problems in art and production.
· Ensure quality standards are maintained when producing artwork and developing new processes.
· Trains and develops artists as needed.
· Consistently meets project deadlines.
· Complete position specific training plan, and engage in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
· Maintain clean and efficient work area.
· Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
· Upholds GTM’s Vision, Mission, and Values by “Making it Personal” during every interaction and process with all departments and team members.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, or relevant coursework.
· At least 1 year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong interpersonal, written communication and organizational skills.
· Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), experience in Imagine a plus.
· Knowledge in application software such as, Design Shop, Ethos, Adobe, etc.
· Ability to effectively solve problems and execute solutions in a timely manner.
· Ability to quickly learn new skills and techniques.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work with limited supervision highly self-motivated.
· Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: