The SAP Hana/BW Lead Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of SAP Hana/BW solutions that support operational and analytical decision making.
The SAP Hana/BW Lead Analyst oversees the following aspects:
Participates in short-term planning sessions to implement process improvements within an assigned area. Generally involves using and improving information systems. Documents discussions and agreements.
Assessing client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to identifying business priorities.
Promotes an understanding of IT roles, processes and activities to the business.
Supports and participates in the formal reporting of project status.
Maintain liaison relationships with business partners in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Communicates regularly with business and leadership team to ensure all project activities are aligned with overall global business priorities.
Develop and communicate requirements for the implementation of business solutions.
Develops, tests and implements solutions to improve business processes.
Support the development of user test scenario’s and validates test results during user acceptance testing.
Manage and Support SAP Hana/BW applications and processes
Develop and control the overall SAP HANA/BW data architecture
Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide SAP Hana/BW systems across functional areas.
Convert, replace, integrate existing operational data warehouses (non-SAP) into SAP HANA/BW. This includes analyzing existing system/model, design new system/model, load and validate data
Integrate external data to the SAP HANA/BW environment
Plan, design, develop, and implement SAP HANA/BW projects on time and within budget.
Ensure adherence to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and coding structures, Sarbanes-Oxley IT and business requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent of 10 years of experience in related field
- 4-6 years of experience in related field
- SAP certification on BW and HANA preferred
- Good knowledge of BW/4HANA Business Content
- Good knowledge of analytical embedded content with SAP HANA/BW, such as Fiori apps
- Good knowledge of SAP BOBJ
- Solid Business Intelligence and Analytical systems knowledge, as well as significant enterprise integration experience
- Proven record of being a strong strategic planner and thinker
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing large, global, cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to influence management and key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to translate complex concept to a non-technical audience
- Project Management experience
- Good knowledge of the SCRUM/AGILE methodology to implement solutions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: