This key position on the Activewear Amazon.com team is to assist in the execution of a very aggressive customer growth opportunity. This individual will be responsible for the overall analytics, tracking and tactical execution in driving well thought-out sales and marketing strategies. Strategies will be across a complex platform of categories with expectations to deliver accelerated sales and profit growth. This role is responsible for providing support to the Activewear Manager and HBI cross-functional teams supporting the E-commerce business, with a focus to drive topline sales.
- Exhibits understanding of business financials and inventory planning with the ability to communicate and execute against key strategies.
- Provide solutions to optimize sales potential.
- Responsible for management and accuracy of the customer catalog to ensure data integrity and reporting accuracy.
- Responsible for collaboratively working with the customer development group and marketing on the inputs for management of accurate new items set-ups forms for Amazon.
- Analysis of data to provide weekly detailed reporting to the customer management group highlighting sales opportunities.
- Manages EMS data base platform thru sku-level forecasting for events and new items.
- Participates in customer weekly state of the business calls with account to review the tactical needs of the business.
- Assist in the preparation of business reviews with cross functional Hanesbrands teams, including but not limited to, marketing, forecasting, planning, customer service, and design/merchandising.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) required
- 2-4 years of experience with driving e-commerce sales and profits and/or financial analysis/inventory planning for e-commerce customers
- Must have strong communication and people skills; this position will demand strong cross-functional relationships
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills with exceptional reporting capabilities
- Understanding of retail math and metrics
- Demonstrates effectiveness in management of multiple projects
- Proven ability to take initiative and possess strong sense of urgency
- Individual needs to have deep passion for learning with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional computer skills required: MS Office (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Must be a self-starter, a collaborator, a good communicator, and have a strong desire to learn the business
- Subscribes to the highest standards of business ethics and Global Code of Conduct
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: