Responsible for assisting with the establishment of overall global benefit strategies across multiple business units for a broad spectrum of employees across multiple levels within a global environment. Conduct analysis and oversee design and development of plan changes as necessary to ensure competitive and cost effective benefit plans on a global basis. Works with vendors, partners, consultants and HR Field Management to ensure benefit plans are competitive, compliant and meet service level standards. Works with HR partners to ensure seamless migration of plans and programs from development state to implementation. Assists with development of communication programs using various media to keep employees informed about changes to benefit plans.
- Administer benefit programs to include: health, welfare and retirement programs (both defined benefit and defined contribution).
- Monitor benefit performance and identify areas where new/improved benefit plans can improve the quality of existing benefit services, as well as recommending means for improvement.
- Ensure all programs are progressive, competitive, cost effective, high quality, equitable and flexible. Conduct ongoing analysis to ensure plans are cost effective and competitive. Provides detailed financial analysis, reviews and reporting on all benefit plans.
- Assist with vendor selection, renewals and implementations.
- In conjunction with the Director, Global Employee Benefits develops annual operating plan and budget for all Benefit Programs. Monitor and analyze trends and issues related to benefits and the global external market, such as government regulations, market data/surveys, competitive practices, etc to forecast the impact on HBI and implement initiatives to proactively respond.
- Manage administrative and service vendors including contract renewals and compliance, issues management, communications frequency, schedule and approach. Assist in resolution of escalated benefit issues.
- Oversee annual domestic enrollment project plan including milestones, tasks, timeline and resources. Assists with global enrollments as necessary.
- Assist with management of employee benefit communications and training strategy to include key messages, methodology, collateral materials, briefing sessions, timeline, resources and budgets.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree and 5 years experience, or equivalent gained through education and experience, in the disciplines outlined above
- Prefer three years minimum prior international benefits experience with multi-national companies but will train an experienced Benefits Manager on the international part of the role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills, project management, vendor management and staff management experience
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication/organizational skills
- Ability to initiate and handle multiple priority projects concurrently
- May be required to travel both domestically and internationally
- Bilingual or Multilingual a Plus
- CEBS Preferred
- PHR/SPHR Preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: