The Manager Systems Engineering position leads the integration of people, technology, organizations, environments, processes, and work systems to ensure effective and efficient outcomes. This position works collaboratively with all levels of Supply Chain teams to solve unusually complex technical problems during integrations and systems conversions to our HBI standard systems. Continuous improvement is the focus of this position, which includes reporting, SAP enhancements, web applications, process improvements and data management. The incumbent supports the supply chain team by translating complex data from multiple systems into actionable information. Incumbent works both independently and collaboratively to manage the flow of data for integrations and systems migration. Position is responsible for the management of their team, including goal setting, direction and performance evaluations.
- Manages team to ensure all business requirements are met, including GDS, EDI, SAP and web enhancements and continuous improvement initiatives
- Leads, standardizes, and analyzes data related for integration and systems migration projects in support of key supply chain initiates for all business channels:
- Analyze and creates solutions for transferring data to HBI standard systems
- Develops and utilizes key management reports to monitor and identify areas of concern and areas where strategies are working well
- Investigates problems for root causes and provides recommended solutions
- Ensures the availability of optimal decision making tools for management and the HbI end-user community
- Identifies and designs business processes for data mining and then drives supporting actions to implement
- Insurance of data validity
- Provides ad hoc analysis, reports, and special projects to support business decisions and to aid in the resolution of business issues as required.
- Engages with Customer Service, Production Planning, Material Planning, Sourcing, Marketing, CMG, Customer Ops, Logistics, Engineering, PMO and Procurement departments to align on key strategies and to identify and resolve data issues.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Science, or Computer Science.
- 5+ yrs of relevant experience.
- Proficient in cross-platform data mining.
- Perform Data Analysis and manipulation of large files in multiple environments.
- Mastery of MS Office tools is required.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others in a matrix organization are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the above fields. Experience in the consumer goods industry.
- Simulation experience is a significant plus.
- Lean/6 Sigma experience is a significant plus.
- Desired working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Desired – Expert SQL query-development skills.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: