GTM Sportswear is seeking a Scaling Artist who can maintain and build scaled production files for our sublimation designs as well as assist in researching spirit and sport trends to create and design the newest and hottest sublimated art patterns!
- Review product designs and transfer primary design markings and notches to the pattern files within Gerber.
- Utilize Adobe Illustrator to simplify garment style to an outline, or blueprint, of the most important style lines.
- Convert original garment style utilized within Gerber Accumark.
- Create full size runs.
- Ensure final pattern pieces are consistent across entire size run.
- Grade all style lines to the full size run.
- Use Adobe Illustrator to confirm each individual size to ensure size run is a properly proportionate representation of the original style in its base size.
- Consistently meet project deadlines.
- Complete position specific training plan, and engage in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Upholds GTM’s Vision, Mission, and Values by “Making it Personal” during every interaction and process with all departments and team members.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or relevant coursework.
- At least 3-5 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of Gerber Accumark Pro
- Garment construction a plus
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator skills
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and organizational skills.
- A balance of artistic and mathematical integrity to ensure apparel is made properly
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), experience in Imagine a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail, without sacrificing speed
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with sales, production and quality assurance teams
- Ability to effectively solve problems and execute solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and techniques.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with limited supervision highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: