Design expert in bras responsible for creating trend right products to meet needs of multiple brands. Able to collaborate with multiple partners in the design / development process to effectively drive brand’s right design. Must have experience / knowledge in women’s intimate apparel as regards product function and garment manufacturing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Ability to identify trend, color, silhouette, fabrics, technology & key market / category shifts in the intimate category.
- Design collections that take into account consumer insights, cost, style, fit, fabric, trims, construction and technology all while being brand right.
- Ensure product design execution is within target costs & margin requirements.
- Proficient in creating tech packs for garment sampling and production.
- Technical experience in the bra category – independently conduct fit and prototype review sessions.
- Ability to manage multiple priority projects & development calendars and meet deadlines as outlined.
- Strong taste level & ability to interpret trends into high volume saleable product.
- Identify problems and develop solutions or innovative approaches to the design and development of bras that enhance the consumers wearing experience.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to receive design critique and respond with multiple solutions.
- Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects with strong time management skills, and stay on calendar deadlines.
- Ability to interface with factories and their sample teams to produce prototypes specific to concept projects.
- Must be able to work with outside vendors.
- Expertise in bra construction and technical fit including molded cup development.
- Ability to illustrate designs and concepts in both hand-sketched and computer rendered formats.
- Superior computer skills: MAC / PC, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, In Design; Word, Excel.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: